Saturday, August 1, 2009

Buxination. Just Launched by a trusted friend.

This new site was launched a few days ago and has awesome rates! I was excited when my great friend from mylot.com (http://www.mylot.com/Tendersound) told me they had finally got to making their own PTC site. I myself have joined along with some other mylot users and already upgraded to Premium membership for $10 because this is a trusted admin and this WILL NOT BE A SCAM SITE. The rates are as follows, $0.01 Per Click Standard. $0.02 Per Click Premium. $0.05 Per Ref Click Standard, $0.01 Per Ref Click Premium. $10 for premium membership. 4 ads a day so far... and LOW $1 PAYOUT!

I suggest you join and refer as many people as you can now so you can upgrade to premium and make some money with this new great site. To Join CLICK HERE

0 comments: